Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's Official.

I'm a horrible blogger. Deplorable. I mean, my last update was last year. I would like to say that getting a Tumblr account is the cause, but really, it's not. It's all me. And if you've been reading my blog, I humbly beg your pardon. I'm back, though, and with new projects to boot!


Above are the ingredients for a pair of cork earrings!


I used a box cutter to slice off two disks, stuck a head pin through both, added an ear hook, then hot-glued on buttons!

 Below is a new item for my shop called a T-Bag, an Eco-friendly bag made out of t-shirts; I've used them as purses and shopping bags, while my mom uses them as lunch bags. You can do anything you desire, really. Simple, cute, and unique! 


My last picture is a beaded ring in-progress. You see, I have a problem: I'm petite. Never mind that this causes a slew of problems when it comes to clothes, but jewelry? Hmph. I can't wear the two types of jewelry I adore: rings and bracelets. Standard rings and bracelets that can be found in the stores slide right off. Even those stretchy rings are too big. How does that even happen?! It's annoying, to say the least. The ring I'm making will be made of seed beads strung through wire with a shank button on top!

The photo doesn't really show it, but the button is green. It's positively Slytherin, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment